- 1.Create a Zulip account:
- After creating the account, log in to your Zulip account.
- 2.Create a Zulip Stream:
- In Zulip, streams are used to organize conversations around specific topics. Therefore, you need to create a stream in Zulip that will be used to receive notifications from Economize.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right corner of the Zulip interface, and select
- Click on the
Create Streambutton and give the stream a name (e.g., Economize).
- Once the stream is created, note down the name of the stream as it will be used in the integration process.
- 3.Obtain Zulip Email and API Key:
- To send messages to the Zulip stream, you will need to use the Zulip Email and API key.
- In Zulip, click on the gear icon on the top right corner of the Zulip interface, and select
- Scroll down to the
Personal settingssection and navigate to the
- You can create a new bot or use an existing one as per your liking.
- Copy the
API Keyas it will be needed later
- 4.Configure Economize:
- Log in to your Economize account and navigate to
Settings -> Integrations.
- In the Integrations settings, click on
Manage Integrationfor Zulip.
- You will be presented with existing Zulip Streams which have been added before, in order to add a new one, simply click on
Add Zulip Integrationbutton.
- Enter the Zulip Email, Zulip API key, and the Zulip stream name you created earlier in the respective fields.
- Enter the Zulip URL (e.g., https://sample-org.zulipchat.com/api/v1/messages) in the URL field.
- Click on