- 1.Log in to your Economize account. After sign-in you will be redirected to the Economize dashboard.
- 2.Click on
Settingsin the top right corner.
- 3.Click on the
Integrationstab in the top panel.
- 4.Click on the
Manage Integrationbutton for Slack.
- 5.You can now see the list of your Slack channels where you have installed the Economize Slack app where the reports are getting sent.
- 6.If you still need to add your channel, you can add it by clicking on on
Add to Slackbutton downward and providing the channel name.
- 7.You will now be redirected to your Slack workspace account and it will ask for permission to install Economize Slack app to your workspace. You will see a message stating:
Economize requires a channel to post to as an app. Choose the channel in which you want your reports to be sent from the menu and click on the
- 8.To delete or remove Slack integration for the channel, visit
Manage Integration. On the
Manage Integrationpage, a list of all your Slack channels can be found where the Economize Slack app has been installed. Click on
Deleteto remove the channel from the list.