Comment on page
Integrating an AWS account with Economize
- 3.You'll be prompted to provide the Cost and Usage Report details
- If you have already set up CUR, select “Yes” and enter your bucket name and region.
- If you need to create a new CUR, select “No” and proceed Click on the Create Stack button to go to the AWS console.
- Check the box to create a CloudFormation Stack for CUR and click Create Stack.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Once the stack has been created, get back to the onboarding screen.
- 4.Copy the Role ARN ID from the AWS console and paste it into the Enter Role ARN ID field in Economize.
- 5.Click Continue to verify the connection. If it fails, check the information you entered and try again.
- 6.Wait up to 24 hours for the Cost and Usage Reports to generate in AWS.
- 7.Once the stack has been created, verify the connection between AWS and Economize.
- 8.Click on Next to proceed.